Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Global Brand Marketing to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which are marketed under the ACUVUE® Brand name. Ever since ACUVUE® transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. And we're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
Director, Global Brand Marketing supports the ACUVUE® Brand through global product management. This position creates the product strategies for a select group of ACUVUE products, within the ACUVUE® Brand Philosophy framework and strategizes, in partnership with global partners and cross functional business partners the product claims, product messages and communication elements to activate the global prescriber community.
Director, Global Brand Marketing will contribute by ensuring that ACUVUE® products are meeting the consumer and professional on their journey to purchase with a clear value proposition that differentiates ACUVUE® from the competition.
Additionally the Director, Global Brand Marketing will be responsible for leading the development of the scientific publication strategy for responsible products in close partnership with Clinical Affairs, Medical Affairs, the Professional Equity team, Regulatory Affairs and the Global Strategic Insights teams.
Director, Global Brand Marketing will also contribute to strengthening the Brand’s overall Global Brand Equity and shared capabilities that leverage the size, scale, and synergies of the ACUVUE® Portfolio. This role partners closely with Professional and Consumer Equity teams as well as global partners to amplify the products presence with Eye Care Professionals and Channel customers, influence and partner with global agencies, global strategic marketing and regional marketing leads.
Responsibilities of the Director, Global Brand Marketing will also include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Lead the implementation and global execution with regional partners of the positioning of each product within the ACUVUE® portfolio of sub-brands (positioning, differentiation, integrated messaging) across eye care professional and customer audiences in the global marketplace with key messages and global assets that support the positioning and marketing communications strategy.
2. Work closely with global agency partners to deliver integrated communications plans and assets in partnership with Global Brand Equity Leads and Regional Brand Leads.
3. Play a lead role to delivery and executional partnership of Claims and Evidence-based messaging through strong collaboration with Global Strategic Insights and Global Professional Education, Medical, Clinical and Regulatory Affairs Teams for ECP-facing audiences for these Brands.
4. Support the launch of ACUVUE® products with aligned positioning and integrated communications strategies with seamless collaboration with brand leads.
5. Measure and assess marketplace business results for our (portfolio penetration, equity scores, NPS, etc.) ACUVUE® family of products and prepare the go-to-market strategy for forthcoming products.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• An advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of progressive marketing or related business experience is required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience and/or Healthcare Professional marketing is required.
• Global brand/product management experience is preferred.
• A demonstrated track record of marketing leadership including advertising, new product and business plan development, along with classical marketing training is preferred.
• Extensive experience in processes such as: business planning, strategic marketing plan development, portfolio management and development, market research/customer insights, new product launches and business performance tracking across a global market landscape is required.
• Demonstrated success in launching products or leading a company’s entrance into a new category with innovative products or services is required.
• Ability to build consensus, to lead through influence and through his/her own acknowledged expertise and creditability is required.
• Highly motivated, self-confident and effective operating in a very independent mode is required.
• Prior experience working with market research, advertising agencies and agency management experience with excellent track record / feedback from agencies is required.
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required.
• A demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities is required.
• Adept at building effective relationships across internal and external partners, collaboration and experience in building strong communication flow with marketing partners while bringing a sense of urgency to the critical needs of the business is required.
• Previous line management experience with coaching and mentoring skills to develop marketers is required.
• Prior experience working with Legal and Regulatory teams is required.
• Prior experience working global partners is preferred.
• Experience working in multiple markets is preferred.
• Ability to speak multiple languages is preferred.
• This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 25% of both domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function