Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Director - Global Commercial Strategy – Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director, Global Commercial Strategy, IBD, reports to the Global Marketing Leader in IBD. The Director is responsible for providing commercial leadership with key functions across the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO) and JNJ business regions to develop and commercialize gastroenterology pipeline assets.
The Director - Global Commercial Strategy – Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) will:
- Be a core member of the Global Commercial Team (GCT), a cross-functional team consisting of Strategic Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regional commercial leadership, Clinical, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, Global Strategic Analytics, Access, Pricing and other key stakeholders responsible for developing and executing the global IBD DAS strategy.
- Collaborate with regional partners to lead the creation and execution of well-coordinated commercial strategies and launch plans embedding insights from patients, health care providers, and market access stakeholders.
- Lead development and implementation of key components of commercial strategy, including branding, public relations, publications, market access and reimbursement.
- Work closely with regions in making strategic decisions for pipeline assets, ensuring launch readiness, and best practice sharing.
- Effectively partner with R&D, and serve as the cross-functional Compound Development Team “voice of the customer” in the development of IBD clinical programs.
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of the current and future market to provide insights for strategic planning, business planning, and development of Global Regulatory, R&D and Medical Affairs strategies.
- Collaborate with Market Access and pricing to ensure the development of highly differentiated products with strong evidence-based value propositions.
- Supporting the development of a robust commercial strategy for the IBD Disease Area Stronghold (DAS) and assist DAS leadership in identifying and assessing new business development opportunities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience are required, with a proven track record of exceptional results, leadership and teamwork
- An advanced degree in business or life sciences, experience in IBD and immunology disease areas is preferred
- In-line marketing experience is preferred
- Candidate must have strong leadership skills as well as excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills are required, as are the abilities to master complexity and to integrate insights into strategies
- The demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment, a proven track record in teamwork and collaboration, and the ability to develop strong business relationships
- Pharmaceutical launch experience is desirable
- An understanding of clinical data and the ability to interact with R&D colleagues on scientific issues is required
- Demonstrated experience in planning, prioritizing and leading projects and a proven ability to influence without authority is required
- This position is based in Horsham, PA and will required up to 25% domestic and international travel
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)Job Function