Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa is seeking a Global Compensation Market Data & Insights Director to provide guidance and support for the Compensation team and various HR functions. Successful candidates will be highly strategic in nature, have strong communication and relationship building skills and enjoy working with highly collaborative teams. The Director will be a key member of the Compensation team and work closely with their internal counterparts for successful planning and delivery of Visa's compensation programs and services to the business. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops overarching global strategy on participation in relevant compensation surveys. Manages annual market benchmarking process.
- Keeps abreast of compensation trends and regulations, ensuring that programs and pay actions meet business needs and comply with applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws/regulations.
- Develops and runs customized reports as well as data extracts and provides special project support as required. Prepares special studies and recommendations related to compensation plans, processes, or expenses. Generates modeling for salary and variable pay.
- Analyzes survey data and makes recommendations for salary range adjustments and individual market or equity adjustments. Maintains market pricing survey administration system.
- Supports the annual review process, which includes budget planning, system setup, communication & training, implementation, and coordinating with payroll/equity processing.
- Drives an effective partnership between Compensation and other HR teams to support workload and execution, sharing/transfer of knowledge, increase understanding of international issues and all aspects and considerations around compensation programs and practices.
- Bachelor's/Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Typically requires a minimum of 10-12 years progressively responsible business/HR experience, with majority in compensation roles.
- Strong teamwork skills required to work in a fast moving matrixed environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to managers and executives.
- Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example.
- Strong planning, organizational, consulting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop quantitative models (e.g. business case and complex forecasting).
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential information.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); knowledge of Workday and compensation management tools (like Towers/Watson REWARD) highly desirable.
- Has a strong understanding of core HR business practices, processes, and terminology (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, recruiting, performance management, time and attendance) and ability to develop solutions for the business needs.
- Experience working in a global environment on compensation and related issues strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of equity plans and international compensation issues strongly preferred.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.