Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Within the Global Rewards Solutions team, the Global COE is responsible for driving Reward Strategy globally across the group. The team provides in depth subject matter expertise and guidance to senior leaders in order to help better align reward practices to an ever changing business environment . Responsibilities include driving innovative approaches to management and definition of policy, education, compliance and consistency by partnering with both internal and external clients. This role will focus on global Compensation leadership covering Pay programs, Short term Incentives, Recognition, Job Architectures etc. A proven track record in short term incentive design, governance and strategy is required Responsibilities
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Build strong external and internal communities of knowledge/partnerships to deepen overall business understanding and provide relevant and valued subject matter expertise to our stakeholders
- Project leadership
- Versatile to provide project leadership across the full spectrum of the Compensation discipline
- Strategy and transformation
- Innovate, define and evolve the group reward strategy in line with our overall HR and business transformation priorities
- Active Participation in external total reward networks. Anticipate emerging trends in relevant subject matter areas
- Governance & Effectiveness
- Monitor effectiveness of initiatives, policies and procedures, recommending policy and process revisions which are cost effective and consistent with Reward excellence and HR transformation priorities
- Ensure compliance with state, local and other regulatory laws.
- Education and Accreditation: Lead Reward program education & accreditation for leaders and HR
Min. Degree level qualification, preferably within HR, Finance or Business related discipline
- 10 years plus experience within HR/Finance of which at least the last 7 should be in the Compensation and Benefits related specialism
- A track record of providing guidance and support to global, cross-cultural organizations on compensation topics and adding value through the development of creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Proven experience of leading complex projects and successfully implementing change and transformation
- Ability to work on own initiative and anticipate issues, trends and opportunities for improvement and present compelling recommendations for change
- Proven organizational skills, a strong tolerance for ambiguity, detail-oriented with ability to function strategically and tactically under pressure.
- Demonstrated partnering and collaborative skills.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.