Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Director will support the Global Merchant Sales & Solutions organization primarily around leading key sales planning and operational initiatives, collaborating with global sales and operations teams to develop insightful analyses that drive Merchant sales strategy and growth, extending salesforce discipline around segmentation, sales processes to support go-to-market approaches, coverage clarity & asset management and partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver on a broad set of sales initiatives.The director will have daily direct engagement with the full salesforce Ideal candidate will have a solid analytics background with in-depth Salesforce (CRM) experience
Responsibilities: Sales Planning and Operations support
- Partner closely with GMSS Leadership and Operations teams to lead analyses that helps identify opportunities and initiatives to d evelop & scale Merchant & Acquirer products and build deeper partnerships with clients
- Liase with global resources assigned to planning roles and continue to emphasize the information
requirements and unique needs required for the merchant organization sales support
- Manage Executive level reporting specific to Merchant organization needs; specifically build and maintain standard reports and dashboards tracking merchant sales goals, pipeline growth and performance
- Develop subject matter expertise to manage content in Salesforce and support ongoing customization, testing, QA and enhancements to align with business needs
- Support modeling and analytics for sizing and segmenting of Merchant opportunity assessments globally as needed and ensure content alignment in salesforce
- Furthermore, the candidate will build and manage sales coverage data models which ensures that Visa assigns resources according to revenue and strategic value of key clients
- Manage other internal sales tools as needed (sales team intranet site, savo, apttus, walk me, etc)
Communication/client service orientation
- Interface with various cross-functional teams globally to collaborate, educate and problem solve
- Support ongoing initiatives across the merchant sales teams to onboard new teams at different levels of adoption in salesforce, educating them on existing protocols and best practices, evaluating customization needs and follow through to implement changes
Ongoing Merchant specific ad hoc sales support
- Superior executive messaging skills, attention to detail and flexible mind set
- Facilitate merchant specific information flow, communications, and education to roll out changes to tool usage or key standard information contained in the tool. This information flow may include responding to ad hoc requests and questions regarding standard methodologies and approaches
- Systematically and tactically problem solve for a number of enquiries from the field sales teams on a daily basis. This will require regular update and understanding of the sales methodologies, actively participating in weekly case reviews and creative problem solving skills.
BA/BS in Business, Finance or Marketing; MBA preferred
In-depth experience using Salesforce.com highly desired
Minimum 10 years total experience; with data analytics and sales role experience preferred
Superior analytical, project management and communication skills
Advanced PPT, Excel and Word skills required
Ability to influence teams in global regions even if no direct reporting relationship
Analytic ability to understand methodologies applied for detailed segmentation and sizing to be able to support modeling exercises and respond to detailed Q&A.
Experience with database /query tools strongly preferred. Additional Information
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.