Description: A key position in Corporate Planning and Operations Finance, responsible for designing, developing, producing, maintaining and interpreting enterprise wide standard reporting and analytics for global initiatives and providing a transparent view of performance to senior management. This position will interact closely with the Senior VP of Finance as well as many other functional and operational leaders and departments. This position also has a proven track record of providing experiences leading to promotional opportunities.
Reports to: Vice President, Finance Operations
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Provide strong leadership and support to business and functional partners through analysis, requirements gathering, process development and enablement activities.
- Work with senior level management to design, develop, produce and maintain standard financial reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Acts as key liaison with Business Units, Countries and Functional Departments on Metrics Data and Reporting
- Conduct evaluations and adjustments of metrics and performance thresholds as appropriate
- Direct IT team partners to develop new features, enhancements and reporting, ensuring the functionality of tools deliver on Performance Management reporting objectives and deliverables.
- Coordinate with IT on identifying and deploying new technologies and integrating the new technologies with existing, e,g. Hyperion and the Aramark data warehouse.
- Work with the GFF team to align financial reporting from transaction level reporting through entity level reporting.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis from Dashboard data for senior management.
- Develop and direct ad hoc analysis for functional groups and senior management to support enterprise initiatives and strategy.
- Coordination with business owners of other Dashboards and users of Performance Management Data to ensure consistency in data, timing and calculations.
- Provide leadership, management and development of 4 Performance Management Analysts
- Foster a consistent understanding of strategy, translate it into defined plans, and "stay the course" to implement it, while anticipating and identifying where change is needed.
- 7 or more years of work experience in financial planning, financial analysis, business performance analytics or similar role
- 3-5 years of manager/and or Director level responsibility with demonstrated success is essential
- MBA or related advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in Hyperion, Essbase, Oracle or similar systems required
- Ability to work successfully in a matrixed organization
- Actively listen to others to understand their perspective and ensure continuous understanding regardless of communication channel or audience
- Inspire extraordinary results by: engaging colleagues, valuing diversity and shaping culture to support a high performance environment
- Deliver current, direct, complete and actionable feedback to direct reports to support continuous learning and growth; while ensuring that diverse perspectives are widely held, modeled and promoted.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.