Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Director, Global Plan Excellence located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, REMBRANDT® and REACH®.
The Director, GPEx NA will be responsible for:
• Regional accountability for supply chain planning processes across Consumer, OTC and both markets in North America.
• Accountability to work in a global team to shape and harmonize planning processes.
• Possessing deep supply chain planning process expertise combined with significant leadership capabilities.
• The Director, GPEx NA will define and implement the globally defined standard processes across the region in the disciplines of demand planning, supply network planning, and plant planning. This individual will measure and enforce compliance to those processes while developing and designing process enhancements and/or introduces new processes in support of new business or in support of the achievement of regional financial objectives.
• Competency of the 100+ employees in the supply chain planning organization via leadership of the Training Program.
• Representing the Planning function in the regional ERP governance forum and hold responsibility for the controlled and compliant implementation of process changes including all Change Management and Change Control processes (both IT and non-IT related).
• Representing the Planning function to the IT organization to define scope and prioritization of IT related projects and will provide the leadership of the Supply Chain Business Analytics function accountable to deliver critical information to planning and other organizations throughout each week, month, and year in support of business processes while ensuring governance of regional Key Performance Indicators - the calculation, scope, inclusions/exclusions, and frequency.
• Providing leadership to one global process (by rotation DP, SP, PP, IP, S&OP) and participate in one or more Enterprise capability governance teams.
• Developing in close collaboration with the region PLAN leader deployment plans for globally defined standardization program for planning, visibility, analytics and SC agility.
• Playing a key leadership role within the region by executing the above accountabilities by partnering frequently with the NA PLAN Directors in Consumer and OTC.
• Working closely with cross-functional partners in IT, Finance, Procurement, Quality, Manufacturing, and Logistics.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of overall business experience is required.
• Minimum of 7 years of direct Supply Chain Planning experience is required.
• Minimum of 5 years’ supervisory experience is required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SAP-APO or a similar planning system is required.
• Previous experience implementing a planning system is preferred.
• Experience in a Consumer, packaged goods or FDA-regulated industry is preferred.
• This candidate is able to work in a global team across cultures and time zones.
• Experience with SAP modules such as ECC, BW, SNC, and/or Enterprise Portal is preferred.
• Experience with strategic planning, sourcing, distribution, transportation, contract manufacturing and customer service is highly preferred.
• Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is highly preferred.
• Demonstrated track record of delivering supply planning processes improvements is required.
• The ability to effectively manage projects, timelines, and change management is required.
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA and may require up to 25% of domestic and international travel. Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function