Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic leader to drive strategy and operations for the platforms that support Visa's Business Solutions globally. Visa develops a portfolio of value-added products, services and platforms that help businesses of all size take advantage of Visa's Business Solutions payment products. As Director, Global Platform Strategy & Operations , you will be responsible for activities critical in driving these platforms to market. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that platform strategy is integrated and consistent across the platforms and is optimized to support our regional constituents and their local/regional issuers
- Oversee and unify platform messaging,collateral and training in collaboration with product, sales and business development stakeholders
- Lead platform pricing to drive simplicity and consistency both across the platforms and across the regions (important for our global clients and their multinational customers)
- Coordinate and support strategic, global projects that cross Business Solutions platforms and interface with the platform leads as well as the regional Product and Partnership teams responsible for delivering these solutions to market
- Manage critical platform initiatives with end-to-end ownership and accountability
- B.S. or B.A. in Economics, Computer Science or Finance, with 5 to 7 years of experience with
progressively increasing responsibility.
- This position requires a minimum of 4+ years of experience in a corporate business environment.
- The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others in cross functional teams to implement and assess the operational impact of changes to processes/procedures.
- Strong accounting, analytical/analysis and forecasting skills are a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, to lead, influence others and set
- Ability to contribute new ideas and find solutions to business challenges for Product
operating divisions as well as Finance while delivering top-quality customer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.