Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.Job Description
The Director or Global POS Integration is responsible for owning the complete product lifecycle for the face-to-face partner offerings and financial institutional POS partnerships globally, from concept through design, build, delivery, go-to-market and product success. Reporting to the Global Payment Acceptance Lead in product management, s/he will drive the vision & strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization.
- Lead the POS product integrations with technology platforms and acquiring partners by defining the product vision, roadmap and overall delivery.
- As product owner, define the card-present and EMV payment solutions for technology platforms, such as SAP Hybris, NetSuite SuiteCommerce, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), and acquiring partners with Visa ACP/CyberSource to VisaNet for an end-to-end merchant experience with the product line.
- Be the subject matter expert in card-present payments, EMV, P2PE, card terminals and POS integrations.
- From a product perspective, ability to effectively lead, plan and manage complex business engagements, from contracts to integrations.
- Own the partner relationships that support the integration of the services, including developing & maintaining relationships, prioritization negotiations, collaborating on innovation/differentiation and guiding tactical meetings towards the overall goals.
- By working with sales, support and other internal teams, define near-term assessments as well as long-term strategic business opportunities and product solutions.
- Define user stories to clearly articulate the integration with a partner that will inform product development, testing and operations that meet the acceptance criteria.
- Be data driven in planning decisions as well as tracking post-production metrics.
- Be partner-focused, be client-focused; continuously review client and market landscapes to recommend, develop and implement new/creative approaches to meet the overall business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent fields required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in software/technology product management, including product vision, requirements gathering, use case analysis, competitive analysis, value proposition definition, cost/benefit analysis and commercialization.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the payment industry, retail or in-person payment experience is highly recommended.
- An ability to translate product complexities into practical business solutions appropriate for clients, partners and internal teams.
- A demonstrated record of accomplishment of delivering products end-to-end for in-person solutions and services.
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams, with proven leadership success and a proactive sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with demonstrated intellectual rigor.
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible, with excellent presentation skills and strong oral & writing capabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.