Visa's technology and innovations make digital payments a reality for consumers, businesses, banks and governments around the globe. And our innovations continue to drive the payments industry we pioneered, forward. We have a simple and unwavering vision that can be traced back to our beginnings in 1958: To be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We know that every Visa transaction is a promise. Whether it's a street vendor in Brazil selling food to make a living or a fisherman in Rwanda paying his daughter's school fees, we want to provide the most secure and seamless payment experience possible. While Visa operates in over 200 countries and territories, with a Market Cap of more than 170B, we're a tight-knit team of just over 10,000. This means you can make a massive impact in the field that most interests you, whether it's payments technology, social responsibility, engineering, financial inclusion or marketing sponsorship's. You're smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world, join Visa. Let's see where your Everywhere takes you Job Description
As a Sr. Director within global products team you will be part of Product design to commercialization. Create a vision that will redefine B2B payment needs of business customers. The role requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with business and technical leaders across the company, including
Treasury, compliance, risk, legal, technology and network processing. The ideal candidate has a proven track record setting strategy (Innovate & Simplify. Think Big!), building and leading a cross functional team and delivering results. This is a unique opportunity to lead a big initiative for Visa and deliver meaningful financial results. The role is global in scope, with a focus on redefining B2B cross border payments needs. The leader will be passionate about customer experience, innovation and business growth.
You will be responsible for design, development and delivery of the global B2B payment services platform. B2B payment services is envisaged to be a highly reliable, best-in-class global platform that meets
the needs of a wide range of financial institutions and technology partners in the ecosystem. The platform is envisioned to create a collaborative environment for banks to redefine global B2B payment experience by enabling exchange of value in real-time.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who understands Visa network rules and nuances, Visa assets, commercial banking institutions, their Customers' needs in managing payments /receivables and downstream services.
- Lead, align and empower an inclusive cross functional team of talented product staff to develop the platform with the needs of commercial banks, corporates, B2B payment providers and technology partners
- Lead and manage multiple complex deliverables with many stakeholders, often with
- Develop a robust product roadmap for the B2B payment service initiative
- Ensure the B2B payment service strategy and goals are in alignment with VCS and broader
- Establish supporting use cases, product concepts, product definition statements, and
product design/construction requirements
- Work with Product Marketing to develop materials to educate and inform relevant
- Establish key performance metrics and measurements for the predictable delivery of B2B
payment services and ensure continuous improvement
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about B2B industry players,
their customers, and emerging technology in the B2B cross border commerce space
- Ability to work constructively in a cross-functional initiative-based governance structure and lead large, cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line
- Expertise in implementing agile development methodologies and incorporating client and
market feedback into product roadmap
- Facilitate and manage prioritization of product feature backlog to drive execution of
product vision, roadmap to ensure market success
- Ability to engage with internal and external technology organization in an effective
and collaborative manner
- 10-15 years' experience leading complex B2B product development projects in the financial
service industry - Cash management, treasury experience ideal
- Demonstrated experience leading new, breakout products or global business / technology initiatives
(versus incremental feature/functionality)
- Experience in developing products "from the ground up" Demonstrated project management with an ability to appropriately phase and prioritize key underlying capabilities and activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate technical issues as well as business level value propositions to executives, sales teams and other stakeholders who may not be technical
- Will to win, Execute against Commitments, Collaborate across boundaries
Experience in developing products "from the ground up"
Demonstrated experience leading new, breakout products or global business / technology initiativesAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.