Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Director, Global Talent Planning & Operations provides strategic and tactical leadership and management of a variety of initiatives in the Global Talent organization. We are looking to the Director to take a leadership role in assessing the current processes, operating rhythms, metrics and tools, recommending improvements and changes, and taking ownership of their implementation and ongoing management. The position requires a seasoned professional with directly relevant experience in a similar leadership role, including demonstrated success and the ability to define and implement new business processes, tools, operating models, practices, and rhythms, KPI's and reporting mechanisms, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative, and changing environment.
- Responsible for strategic, tactical, financial, operational, analytical support for a wide variety of business planning and operations functions, including workforce planning and management, financial and vendor management, communications and engagement, space planning and facilitations administration, and daily operations.
- Budget management (forecasting, reconciliation, areas for opportunity, etc.) for a $M + annual budget.
- Capture, manipulate, analyze, and utilize data from multiple systems to create effective management reporting and trend analysis.
- Streamline existing processes and recommend process improvements. Automate existing workflows and reporting mechanisms to improve the efficiency of the division.
- Provide high-level staff support to SVP and leadership team in support of staff meetings, business reviews, offsite meetings, and reporting progress against goals and status of internal initiatives.
- Manage directly various strategic internal projects and initiatives in support of critical business priorities.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-organizational functions to help deliver on various objectives including fiscal year annual operating planning and various strategic initiatives.
- 10+ years of progressively more responsible experience in directly relevant leadership roles in planning, project/program management, financial management and reporting, business operations, chief of staff support, and/or process improvement.
- BA/BS degree is required with preference for degrees in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields highly preferred. MS/MBA is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, collaboration, stakeholder management, and teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in and influence change at all levels.
- Excellent analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Outstanding written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Highly skilled in the creation of presentations, new reporting mechanisms and other documents. High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives. Experience in defining, creating, and implementing new management reporting, KPI's and metrics.
- Strong process orientation and demonstrated ability to define and document new or improved business and financial planning and management processes and reporting mechanisms. Demonstrated understanding of process improvement programs and processes, with experience driving them successfully within technology organizations highly preferred. Some background in operational excellence and/or Six Sigma helpful.
- High level of adaptability and flexibility, with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a team-based environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and service-oriented.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint) required.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.