About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The US LOE Promoted Brands team is responsible for maximizing the value of a portfolio with 2016 projected sales of ~$900M. The portfolio includes Lipitor, Effexor XR, Celebrex, Zoloft, among other well-known brands that are actively promoted through a full complement of non-personal and innovative marketing tactics.
The Director, HCP Personalized Marketing will be responsible for leading strategy creation, content development, and execution of all LOE Personalized Marketing efforts, leveraging the newly developed HCP segmentation and the Marketo personalization platform.
The role requires a hyper-focus on the HCP as a key driver of value in the LOE space, coupled with the application of in-line marketing expertise and operational leadership to drive portfolio performance through a focus on customer-centricity, insight pull-through and tactics personalized to the HCP.
The Director, HCP Personalized Marketing must have strong strategic and analytical thinking as well as creativity and decision-making skills, along with a proven track record of success in developing and executing marketing tactics and working in a team-based environment. The colleague must be a highly motivated individual who can clearly translate the strategy into practical tactical execution in a highly dynamic environment.
The Director, HCP Personalized Marketing will be charged with changing how the LOE Promoted Brands portfolio engages with HCPs, by moving from a brand- to a customer-centric model. This work will lay an important foundation for how the company engages with HCPs across its different products and business units.
• Lead efforts with a focus on creating HCP personalized marketing goals/objectives to bring to life the LOE Promoted Brands strategy through technology-enabled platforms
• Define solutions that balance the high complexity associated with personalization efforts related to up to 20 portfolio brands with the resources required to achieve the maximum business impact
• Develop modular content strategy that will allow for customization while driving cross-portfolio efficiencies
• Champion new capability development required to fit the needs of the LOE Promoted Brands portfolio
• Refine and refresh HCP customer segmentation based upon continuously enhanced customer understanding and new data availability
• Work cross-functionally with partners, including BAI, MCM, Digital Strategies to execute projects and tactics
• Lead learning and test plan definition and execution in collaboration with BAI
• Ensure alignment with other LOE Consumer and HCP marketers to maximize impact of promotional activities, especially those involving HCP in-office tactics
• Coordinate production of physical materials required to support personalized promotional efforts
• Analyze marketing tactics and relevant data and make recommendations to management
• Manage team budget to support quarter close process and ensure on-budget completion of all relevant tactics
• Participate in ongoing planning and refinement of portfolio strategies, plans and tactics, including yearly operating planning for the LOE Promoted Brands portfolio
• Manage agency relationships with advertising and digital agencies
• Minimum of 8-10 years pharmaceutical marketing experience required
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
• Prior experience with digital personalization initiatives and multichannel marketing preferred
• Ability to work effectively in a brand team-based environment and partner with internal and external stakeholders
• Proven track record of identifying insights and developing effective strategies and tactics based on these insights
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills to facilitate team effectiveness
• Ability to translate strategy and analysis into a tactical, executable level
• Ability to engage and influence cross-functional colleagues, even without direct reporting relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to mobilize key stakeholders and engage leadership
• Solid analytical and strategic thinking
• Ability to synthesize complex information and distill insights to drive brand performance
• Demonstrated initiative, strong strategic and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage agency partners to produce high impact communications
• Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
• Strong project and process management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize/multi-task effectively
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
• Primarily domestically up to 10%
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.