CoreTrust ( www.coretrustpg.com ) serves an exclusive membership of select private equity firms and Fortune 1000 companies. A division of HealthTrust-the healthcare industry's leading group purchasing organization-CoreTrust leverages that volume to achieve market-leading pricing, affording most members double-digit savings across more than 100 product and service categories.
Job Summary - Position is responsible for support of business development strategy and execution; both for existing categories, and growth of the business through new GPO categories related to the Human Resources (HR) portfolio - with the intended outcome of an increased pipeline, prospect relationship management and engagement with other key constituents (e.g., Channel Partners).
Must be willing to travel 20-30% of time
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Work with SVP, Business Development to manage pipeline of prospects across the sales cycle (including introduction, deeper review, final engagement support, cross-line integration)
- Support execution of HR strategic plan
- Participate on workgroups evaluating new potential HR categories and considerations
- Engage with channel partners and PE liaisons as needed, providing enhanced client service and support
- Support outreach to targeted new business opportunities, pipeline growth
- Conduct market research for prospecting or business development tool-related efforts
- Support development, and ongoing management of Advisory Board, including group events, training/CE and other touch points
- Develop incremental materials to support evolution of business development activities
Bachelor's degree in either math, science, business, marketing, health administration or a related field required; Master's a plus.
8 years minimum of previous experience in business development, sales operations and/or management roles. Experience building relationships with HR buyers (benefits manager, VPHR, etc.) a plus. Working knowledge of broader HR subject matter with some area(s) of more technical expertise. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Specific knowledge of PBM industry and associated pharmacy program strategy elements a plus.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom