Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY)
With more than 100 million active users and hundreds of millions of active product listings, eBay is the world’s most vibrant and dynamic online marketplace. Founded in 1995, eBay Inc. connects people around the world, enabling them to buy and sell online. eBay Inc. does this by providing the Internet platforms of choice for global commerce, payments and communications. eBay Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
Are you looking for the chance to truly drive change across the world’s largest ecommerce marketplace? Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment? This may be the perfect role for you.
The Director, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will serve as a trusted advisor to senior leaders, providing proactive, practical and valued HR thought partnership and consultation.
The ideal candidate is one who is interested in making a significant impact in one of the largest and most visible groups across the core product and technology organization. You will be aligned directly with executives to be able provide hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice with respect to all facets of business partnership.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Strong business acumen and ability to partner and influence senior executives. Understanding our marketplace and the initiatives that drive success.
- Significant experience in Organizational Design and Effectiveness; ability to assess an organization, determine capabilities and define actions to close gaps or drive change
- Trusted advisor to senior executives who can provide coaching and influence to support leadership effectiveness and overall org success.
- Strong analytical skills that enable the individual and his/her client group to make informed and effective decisions in a matrixed environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology, or equivalent experience.
- 10 – 12 years of HR or applicable experience in roles of progressively increasing scope at the senior executive level with a demonstrated record of success.
- Authentic individual with impeccable integrity, whose personal and professional values are consistent with eBay’s values and leadership expectations.
- A demonstrable drive for results and simplicity, in combination with a laser focus on long term business strategies. The ideal candidate can seamlessly move from strategy to execution
- Ability to quickly build trust and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Egoless style: someone who puts the interests of the broader team and eBay’s goals ahead of their own personal agenda.
- Confident, well prepared leader with the courage to advance the goals of the organization at senior levels. Comfortable in fast-paced, ever-changing global environment. Establishes a point of view.
- Well cultivated critical thinker who is curious and a can work at an accelerated pace with a metrics-driven approach; able to evolve at the pace of the business and trends shaping the industry.
- Team oriented leader who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies, building bridges and fostering an inclusive environment across a matrixed global organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships at all levels in the organization, along with a sense of humor
Location: San Jose
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.