Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is seeking a Director, Human Resources Business Partner to act as the primary business partner for our Global Customer Care Centers in Austin and Miami and our Merchant Support teams in Austin and Lehi with 24x7 operations. This individual will act as site leader and thought partner to the leaders leading each of these critical areas of Visa's business. He/she will have a commercially-focused mindset and help translate those issues to human resources capabilities. This individual will also be a member of the CSS HR team and work closely with their internal counterparts for successful planning and delivery of HR programs and services to the business. The Director will operate as a trusted advisor and business partner to functional leaders functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues.
The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating challenging forces in the dynamic payments space and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant change; employing only the necessary HR processes that enable the organization to innovate and grow.
This role is based in Miami, FL and will travel as required. Job Description
- Serve as a strategic business partner to leadership focused on a broad-based and
transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very
best innovative talent in the business
- Direct the human resources organization within client groups to develop and execute
best practices to promote employee engagement and to enable a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth
- Provide proactive guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives in client groups
- Have a data driven mindset to assess organizational metrics and provide insights to the business
- Ensure that human capital goals and initiatives in client groups align as appropriate across the broader organization
- Ensure that human resource costs and services are aligned with organizational goals
- Help foster a culture of innovation, in an environment that requires high levels of scalability, security and reliability
- Lead human resources initiatives to become an Employer of Choice
- Provide daily support to managers with employee attraction, development, and retention issues which may include Annual reviews, Leadership coaching, Career pathing, Advanced HR reporting and metrics and Special project assistance
- Closely partner with HR Centers of Excellence and other HRBPs to deliver superior results to the business
- Have executive presence and strong communication skills to partner with all levels of managements
- Strong collaboration skills within and outside of HR
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Prior experience in Secure/ Call Center environment is highly preferred.
- 7-10 years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources leadership with exposure to an innovative business, one that continues to reinvent their business proposition.
- Multi-company experience is strongly preferred .
- 7+ years of successful business partner leadership experience at a divisional/executive level, with proven success in linking HR strategies to the business.
- Experience in a growing global business and positive reputation for working effectively across levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach including building organizational talent and workforce plans.
- Successful implementation of operational and strategic HR programs and processes across a dispersed region.
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and high performing work environment.
- Experience with Resource & Capacity Management within a call center environment.
- Proven ability to develop and drive performance KPI/Metrics within Call Center environment.
- Strong local employment relations and labor law knowledge in the states of FL, TX and CO.
- Proven project management and execution/delivery experience.
- The ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Agile thinker, ability to identify solutions creatively and in a robust manner.
- Proven self-starter.
- Tenacious approach with a strong sense of drive and discipline.
- Thorough and detailed orientated.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.