Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Director I Technology Enterprise Change Management position is responsible for coordination and delivery of Enterprise Change Management process, reporting and partnership across enterprise IT organization to enable quality delivery, effective risk assessment while still supporting an AGILE and growing Dev Ops program. Primary Duties , but are not limited to:
• Interfaces with key Information Technology (IT) solution vendors; develops strategies and facilitates performance measurement plans to optimize vendor performance and outcomes.
• Develops Technology Plan and Forecast for an enterprise application, enterprise-wide tool, infrastructure, and manages day to day operations for a major portion of a functional area or department.
• Ensures disaster recovery and business continuity plan are implemented, monitored, and updated on a recurring basis for assigned responsibilities.
• Directs multiple work functions/applications or major projects/programs with broad scope and strategic business impact.
• Establishes business objectives and integrates operational plans.
• Negotiates the resolution of intra-organizational issues in the balanced best interests of the business. Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key business partners.
• Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
• Requires BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
• 7 years of IT management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• ability to manage across geographically diverse associates and vendor partners;
• Large enterprise change management experience is required
• Service Now experience Preferred
• ITIL knowledge preferred
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Job Information Technology
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Director I Technology Enterprise Change Management - #136931
Requisition ID: 136931
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.