CCNA Product Master Data - Director, Industry Strategy Job Summary:
This position is a strategic leader that is the Company's primary link to Product master data related industry initiatives that impact CCNA and the entire NA business system, including all routes to market, suppliers, bottlers, and other business partners. It will lead, define, execute, and continuously evolve master data strategy within the North America Business System to meet industry master data and data dependent initiative direction. The position will represent the company in industry activities such as GS1, Grocery Manufacturers Association (ITI), GS1 128, American Beverage Association, etc. Internally it will influence and partner with strategic leadership, business functions, and business partners ranging across the NA Business System including R&D, Strategy, Sales, Franchise and Commercial Leadership, IT, Canada, CBS, CONA, CCR, and Bottlers. Key Responsibilities:
- Leads the company's engagement in strategic industry initiatives that rely on Product master data for their success by evolving master data processes, architecture, and metrics.
- Represents the company in industry wide initiatives including GS1, Industry Transparency Initiative, etc.
- Advance internal company master data capabilities to match industry direction
- Engage senior leaders to ensure strategic planning, budgeting, and IT are aligned with industry imperatives
- Delivers master data business process, architecture, and technology solutions that enable the company to meet industry needs
Drives and executes a NA Business System-wide strategy and approach to ensure master data solutions that deliver superior performance.
- Partners with Master Data Initiative Lead and Governance Lead to support industry needs
- Industry initiatives include but are not limited to the following: US Retail Grocery Initiative, GMA Information Transparency Initiative, GS1 Data Quality, GDSN Major Release, Industry Data Pools, Track and Trace/Rapid Recall Exchange
- Ensures and continuously improves harmonized process performance (standards, processes, hierarchy management, capabilities, data quality) as related to industry direction and initiatives
- Leads CCNA and NA Business System master data initiatives that ensure the system keeps pace with industry data direction and continued competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Manages industry solutions and has dotted line engagement to leadership of industry teams and working groups
Communication and change management across all NA Business system internal and external business functions tied to industry master data initiatives, strategic direction, and operational performance.
- Aligns business partners including GBS, CCNA, CCR, Bottlers, etc, to industry master data direction
- Experience leading a team of business experts in the delivery of strategic imperatives
- Experience leading a highly technical team in the deployment of new and emerging capability deployment
- Strong leadership influencing skills
- Extensive experience with product master data and/or the product commercialization life cycle
- Ability to lead complex projects which enable strategic initiatives through data enablement
- Knowledge of key data systems: Informatica, SAP P07/P08, SAP PR1, BASIS, Teradata, CONA, Northstar
- 8+ years experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- 2-3 years project management
- Experience leading business projects that span multiple business functions
- 2+ years managing components of master data and/or their support/maintenance processes
- Participation in projects requiring IT support
- Drives innovative business improvements
- Experience and comfort working directly with senior leaders; and aligning those w/ differing perspectives
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels
- Advanced strategic thinking capability. Distills complex problems/ideas and convert into simple solutions
- 2+ years leading teams either in projects or as direct reports
- 2+ years leading projects that span multiple business functions
- Prior involvement in industry initiatives
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of training development, design, and implementation
- 2+ years direct experience with SAP, Teradata, Informatica, or other relevant information system experience
TRAVEL: <20> Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product & package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top