Provides direction to and co-creates digital thought leadership with external and internal agency team partners. Acts as a consultant to our client's marketing and C-Suite teams assisting in the exploration and definition of the business problem/opportunity. Responsibilities:
- Identify and create best-in-class, consumer-facing digital marketing and communications across all channels to align with business and marketing objectives
- Responsible for marrying strategy with rich consumer insights to inform best-in-class digital marketing and communications across all digital and offline channels
- Create innovative ideas that bridge offline and online Web, mobile, CRM, social, gaming, SEM/SEO and digital media among other components to provide solutions that connect insights and communication to business and marketing objectives
- Must have in-depth digital strategy experience across several categories and a solid understanding of brand communications preferably from an integrated agency or a digital first integrated agency
- Provides strategic direction based on in-depth consumer insights to inform best in class digital marketing across all digital channels and the interaction and intersection with offline experiences. An ability to fuse and integrate from a consumer's point of view and connect to motivations and behaviors.
- Be a digital thought leader and evangelist for the benefits and role of digital solutions that align with business and marketing objectives
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams and assist in strengthening their knowledge of digital marketing
- Provide thought leadership on the development of platform specific strategies Web, mobile, CRM, social, gaming, SEM/SEO, digital media, etc.
- Collaborates with external partners and is responsible for identifying opportunities to broaden and/or strengthen working relationships that drive greater digital marketing effectiveness and efficiency
- Demonstrate experience growing and developing relationships based on delivering measurable results. Responsible for strategy, coordination, activation, and stewardship across the brand/business portfolio
- Lead the consumer experience agenda insights and experience definition and manifestation
- Identifies and helps solve problems and supporting solutions; makes timely decisions
- Inspirational, compelling personality; the kind of person others always look to for ideas
- Ability to provide big picture strategic thinking, vision and insights to drive big ideas and digital initiatives
- Thinks of digital with a sound strategy in mind rather than a short term trend
- Relishes debate, finds possibility where there is none, and worries about the crinkle that others ignore
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.