Director, Intel Sports: Growth Hacker Job Description
In this role, the head of Intel Sports Growth Hacking is a unique position to play an influential role within Intel Sports. The Director of Intel Sports Growth Hacking, will be responsible for establishing a formal strategy to drive fan engagement for Intel Sports solutions in partnership with our approved partners. In addition, this person will be responsible for operationalizing Intel Sports ROI program office. This person will responsible for crystallizing HOW we will achieve the desired business and marketing objectives. In addition, to managing the growth hacking operations - S/he must be an excellent oral communicator that will inspire the team to achieve the art of the possible.
- Play an influential role in establishing Intel Sports Marketing strategy;
- Drive and implement integrated marketing strategies that will drive meaningful fan engagement and achieve revenue goals;
- Partner with the team to clearly define sports fan archetypes;
- Provide input into the creative process working closely with Intel Sports Creative Director;
- Clearly establish key performance indicators and establish a process to optimize marketing in real-time;
- Actively seek to exploit the synergies between Intel and its Sports Partners, e.g. leagues, teams, broadcasters, etc.;
- Collaborate with Intel Global Marketing organization to establish the best in class marketing programs;
- Work extremely closely with Business Development team to ensure marketing value is extracted for all established partnerships;
Inside this Business Group
- A minimum of 10 years in sports fan marketing;
- Bachelors Degree; MBA a nice to have;
- Proven experience of showcasing GRIT;
- Ability to multi-task and drive programs to execution and optimization;
- A minimum of three years of management experience;
- A passion for Sports;
- A solid understanding of all media platforms and emerging platforms;
- E/Intrepreneurial spirit: speed, creativity, problem solving, decisiveness, flexibility, resilience, team player and embraces WE not I;
- Desire to take the organization to the championships and win!
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.