The Director, International Sales for Costco
is responsible for delivering an annual volume plan annually.
They are responsible for understanding of customer's business needs, identifying customer opportunities, in order to develop viable solutions with Coca-Cola bottlers across 10 countries.Regular duties include:
- Lead the relationship with Costco's International Team located in Issaquah, WA.
- Collaborate with International Bottlers on strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Activating The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement solutions that meet Costco's needs and drive beverage category retail sales dollars, volume, and profit.
- Building and leveraging relationships within and outside the customer's organization to reach implementation of the jointly developed plan.
- Executing plans through International Bottlers inclusive of clear direction through standard communication processes
- Complete the monthly global customer team operating report for The Coca-Cola Company Executive Leadership Team.
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Onboard Account Executives and their Management responsible for day to day relationships with Costco.
- Create and execute the Costco Annual Business Plan in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs, and steward the business.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Lead Vending and Fountain negotiations/contracts for International Markets
Education - Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Experience - 5-7 year sales experience
Skills - Minimum Required:
- Communicates Effectively
- Planning and Organizing
- Advancing the Customer Relationship
- Customer Focus
- Annual Business Planning
- System Knowledge
- Customer/Business Knowledge
- Collaborating for Value Knowledge
- Resource Management
- Brand Knowledge
- Enhancing and Sustaining the Performance of Others
- Contract Procedures
- Pricing Management
- Advancing Bottler Relationships
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.