International Tax Provision Director
Location: Redwood City, CA
The Tax Provision Director will be In charge of the foreign tax provision related tasks which including:
- Consolidate and review tax accounts reconciliations of all foreign subsidiaries on a monthly basis.
- Review and consolidate all foreign FIN48 on a quarterly basis
- Update, compile, consolidate and follow up with comments from the quarterly tax questionnaire submitted by country controllers and regional tax
- Review, update and maintain the worldwide income tax table
- Review quarterly and annual foreign tax packages as submitted by regional tax teams/controllers
- Review and consolidate foreign provision on quarterly basis
- Review and consolidate foreign provision to return true up, deferred tax assets/liabilities reconciliation and current payable reconciliation for all foreign subsidiaries
- Review foreign tax provision entry for booking on quarterly basis and distribute annual tax provision entry for local countries for booking
- Will be Involved in other tax provision related tasks or projects
- Candidate should have a degree in Accounting
- MS in tax/CPA preferred
- At least 6 years working experience in international tax provision area in public accounting or multinational company.
- Strong excel skills
- The candidate should be very detailed oriented, ability to work independently, self starter and a team player
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications:
Manage and coordinate internal and external resources to implement company tax savings strategies. Ensure accurate and timely filing of tax returns. Manages a professional staff.
Be an integral partner in Oracle*s business decisions to enhance shareholder value by providing tax-related advice globally to all business units. Develop and implement systems to compile information for various federal, state, local, and international reports. Represent the company on tax matters in government, professional, and industry associations. Performs or directs research; analysis and interpretation of federal, state, and local statutes. Manages and oversees international tax laws and regulations. May be involved with tax implications of mergers and acquisitions.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations. Maintain current knowledge of all tax laws affecting Oracle. Strong business and tax technical skills needed. Detail oriented, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Ability to work with outside advisors. Experience with computer tax systems. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated leadership and project management skills. Experience in public accounting firm and/or high technology industry. BA/BS in Accounting or Finance. CPA and or MS/MBA tax preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.