This senior role will be accountable for hands-on leadership, management, and delivery of CCNA IT's strategic cloud initiatives. Leading a large cross-functional portfolio of highly visible initiatives, this leader will be responsible for championing, executing, and operationalizing the CCNA IT cloud strategy. He/She must be able to design, implement, and manage best-in-class DevOps cloud practices that would enhance the agility of CCNA IT while improving the operational excellence and stability of CCNA Cloud Solutions.
The most immediate area of priority will be the successful delivery of a CCNA's top strategic priority, CCNA Cloud Migration program, while supporting the cloud needs of the surrounding modernization initiatives. In close alignment with other cloud initiatives across the system, the team under the leadership of this role will be accountable for building out secure multi-tenant, self-service, highly-available, and automated cloud computing capabilities that would support the full migration of CCNA IT's diverse solution landscape under an aggressive timeline. Primary Responsibilities
- Lead the CCNA Cloud Factory and manage the IT teams required to successfully design, build, deliver and deploy Cloud Solutions supporting the required business capabilities
- Oversee Demand Control Processes, Resource Planning/Scheduling, Delivery Monitoring, Financial Control, and Value Measurement of the Cloud Solution Portfolio under management
- Implement agile program/project management policies, standards, and procedures to ensure consistent and transparent execution across the portfolio. Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates on current activities to all stakeholders including CCNA CIO & Business Executives.
- Be a Cloud evangelist. Educate clients of various seniority on the value proposition of the Cloud Technologies and actively engage in discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and/or migrating existing solutions
- Partner strategically with the senior business and IT leaders across the Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), Corporate, and other leaders across the Coca-Cola system, to understand the strategic goals, align roadmaps, identify the collaboration and sharing opportunities, and drive innovation
- Collaborate closely with various Global/BIG IT infrastructure, security, network, application development, and other organizations to understand strategic alignment opportunities, identify dependencies/risks, define mitigation plans, and balance challenging trade-offs between short/long term goals/priorities, architectural decisions, and holistic value across the portfolio.
- Set vision and strategy for the leveraged use of latest cloud innovations and DevOps operating model to accelerate CCNA's cloud transformation
- Provide technical direction, play a leading role in the assessment of suitability for cloud services, product deployment and automation opportunities across the CCNA IT portfolio
- Ensure successful execution of technical cloud strategies, architecture guidelines and standards
- Maintain influential knowledge of fast evolving Cloud trends and solutions offerings across various clouds
- Work closely with various external partner(s) through all aspects of solution delivery and enforce CCNA IT's governance and controls framework
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization and provide career coaching and direction to team members
- BA/BS required
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Business, Management or industry-related curriculum preferred
- MBA preferred
Additional Skills (Preferred)
- Excellent understanding of DevOps operating model
- World Class Program & Project Execution: ability to manage the delivery of multiple complex and large scale solution development initiatives (>$5 MM) across different functional/technical areas.
- 8+ years of experience in IT architecture and technical design, and cloud solution delivery. 7+ years of increasing managerial responsibility.
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with clients as a technical expert and able to translate technical concepts into simple terminology for business client of various levels
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications/systems using agile methodologies and automation tool sets
- Passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers with the ability to uncover business needs through direct interaction as well as quantitative or qualitative research to define compelling solutions
- Ability to communicate with architects regarding technical design trade-offs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement
- Foster a metrics-driven culture to drive accountability and transparency
- Self-starter, self-confident and assured in personal abilities
Leadership Behaviors: ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
- Project management certifications
- Consulting experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding for use, deployment and management of Amazon AWS services for SaaS products, including but not limited to VPC, EC2, Containers, S3, ELB, RDS, Route53, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, WAF, HSM/KMS, IAM, Code Commit, Elastic Bean Stalk, Cloud Trail, API Gateways and other Amazon AWS development and management tools.
- Continuous Integration/Delivery experience
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersDRIVE INNOVATION:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)INSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top