The Johnson & Johnson family of companies is hiring for a Director, JJOS Deployment Lead E2E Product Supply located at any J&J site in North America or EMEA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be a lead part of the design and implementation of the J&J Operation System (JJOS). Including the design and development of the JJOS approach working with cross functional Supply Chain teams and leveraging the existing J&J Production System (JJPS) framework and methodology. Deployment will include execution of a diagnostic, creation of the implementation plans and execution of the transformation projects. They are responsible for training, coaching and mentoring site/supply chain leaders and team members in the JJOS methodology. They ensure that the benefits identified are aligned through leadership and incorporated as necessary into site business plans & goals/objectives. They own the transition of the implementation plan with functional or supply chain teams and on-going coaching & support. The JJOS Deployment Lead needs to have knowledge of the JJPS/JJOS methodology and cross functional experience in the supply chain is critical. Strong communication, collaboration, and execution skills are also very important.
The JJOS Deployment Lead will ensure strong & sustained capability is established through training of the deployment teams through leveraging the J&J Supply Chain Academy and JJPS/JJOS resources. They also own the identification of best / proven practices and working with the JJPS/JJOS Content Leads to document and incorporate them as necessary.
The Deployment Lead will be accountable to ensure that deployment teams execute the transformation projects & deliver the targeted benefits in line with the implementation plan based on the diagnostic. As needed they will execute the System Health Check / Diagnostic to ensure that the methodology across all 4 elements is being followed & consistently deployed.
This leader will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to:
Internal (to Supply Chain): Functional leaders in Plan, Source, Make, Deliver and Quality. The JJPS Regional Leaders and teams as well as the Strategy and Deployment Leadership and the Product Supply team organization.
External: External Consultants & Benchmark Companies
• Lead the JJOS development/deployment for product value streams across the Supply Chain. This will include preparation & data gathering (Plan), execution of the diagnostic (Diagnose), creation & approval of the implementation plan (Implement) and delivery of targeted results (80%)
o Build JJOS Capability (Knowledge & Competency transfer)
o Coach & Mentor Implementation Leads & Resources from the next wave of deployment
o Direct support through hands-on execution
• On-going Support to ensure sustainability of transformation and delivery of targeted results (10%)
o Execution of Health Checks
o Escalation of any issues/gaps to appropriate levels in the organization (e.g. Segment/Functional/Regional leaders)
• Ensure consistent deployment & integrity of the JJOS Standards including continuous improvement of JJOS as the organization learns and improves (10%)
o Collect Best Practices and Benchmarks (internal & external) and partner with Content Leads to share & include in JJOS Playbook
o Suggest deployment process improvements based on site deployment experienceQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• An MBA or another advanced degree is preferred.
• 10-12 years of related experience in Supply Chain (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver) with cross functional experience is required.
• Experience in Line Management, experience in Manufacturing, Quality, Organization & People Development is preferred.
• Experience in Operations Excellence/Lean/6-Sigma is also preferred.
• Strong understanding of financial, operating and business factors relating to Supply Chain is required.
• Demonstrated ability with Change Management and the ability to develop leaders into Change Agents is required.
• Strong partnering and understanding of the Supply Chain, relevant product and process knowledge and how Supply Chain capabilities drive E2E Supply Chain performance is required.
• Ability to manage and drive a high performance organization and to develop future supply chain leaders is preferred.
• Experience and understanding of both knowledge & competency management is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to lead & get things done through influence versus line responsibility is required.
• Ability to support and coach teams and change agents throughout the deployment is required.
• Fluency in English is required, other language(s) preferred.
• There is a minimum travel requirement for this role of 70%. You must be able to comply with this requirement.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America, Europe/Middle East/AfricaOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Operations (Generalist)Requisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.