We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers
Kerry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics. Description and Responsibilities
This highly visible leadership position will oversee Corporate Logistics, Distribution, and Third Party Warehousing. Kerry Americas Region is located at the North American Global Technology and Innovation Centre in Beloit.
Develop the capability of the team. Ensure the supply chain organization design is optimized to meet the business need. Manage change initiatives as required. Maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with all other functions.
Direct the activities of the central logistics and warehousing departments ensuring all service, cost, quality, productivity and other KPI's are achieved. Support development of Warehousing and Logistics strategy. Develop, maintain and manage effective 3PL relationships. Develop and lead cost savings initiatives and ensure spend is within budget. Lead or assist with supply chain projects and initiatives as required. Track project deliverables utilizing appropriate tools.
Provide the business leadership in any ERP, WMS, TMS, or other supply chain systems initiatives from requirements gathering to successful implementation. Keep up to date with advances in supply chain management enabling technology.
Internal Collaborations: All levels of company leadership including Marketing, Sales, Distribution, Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regulatory Quality Assurance and RD&A. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in a related field such as Supply Chain or Business is required. Graduate degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of senior management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a food & beverage company.
- Demonstrated people management. This leader Manages four direct reports and their teams.
- Experience managing 3PL warehouse operations.
- Excellent understanding of MRP systems and SAP and their use in scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of Food production supply chain principles as it relates to GMP, FDA, and Department of Agriculture regulations.
- Superior technical and business writing skills.
- Demonstrated team-oriented leadership, decision-making, problem solving, organizational, and systems-related skills.
- Approximately 25%-35% travel required.