This Key Account Manager is responsible for two major strategic EPC accounts in the US. This role will develop and implement the local commercial strategy for these global strategic accounts and their key supply chain members, in order to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric products, solutions and services.
In this role you will successfully grow profitable sales, establish and maintain customer intimacy, and actively support and contribute to the global business strategy by growing Schneider Electric's market share. Essential functions/Responsibilities:
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
- Deliver on operating plan for penetration rates, orders, revenues, margin and cash
- Define entitlement & identify areas to penetrate and grow our share of customer’s wallet profitability
- Lead multifunctional teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth (quality, commercial, engineering, project management)
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels, focusing on key decision makers & C-suite as well as working closely with decision makers
- Conduit for solutions...detailed understanding of customer’s business model and how Schneider’s products, software and services develop and deliver added value to customers
- Identify market trends and needs to ensure ongoing competitiveness of existing offers by understanding customer needs and shifts in demand and translating those in actionable plans
- Lead the transactional deal process having the ability to structure creative, commercially and technically sound quality deals as well as fully manage associated contractual issues that arise over the life of the projects
- Build a clear communications strategy (Internally & externally)
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. Diversity is who we are, how we work and how we grow. Qualifications:
We are looking for a senior level individual with 25 years of experience in oil and gas and the EPC business. Professionals considered for this role will reside in the Houston area and have a high level network in US / Houston oil and gas business and a proven record of success. MBA preferred.
Here, every employee has the power to take control over his or her career. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. At Schneider Electric, we're working together to power the future. About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with Schneider Electric. This position will be posted until filled. Agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.