Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territoriesJob Description
The Director - Managed Services, Global Acquirer Processing, will be a member of Visa's Global Processing Team Managed Services, and will report to The Senior Director Managed Services. The position will be based in Austin, Texas, or Foster City, California, to support our global expansion. Alternative location, and Telecommuting may be considered, on a case-by-case basis.
Specific responsibilities include:
QualificationsRelevant academic experience from top-tier institution or similar, acquired either domestically or abroad.Typically requires 5 plus years of experience in payments systems and processing solutions management with specific relevant knowledge of acquirer processing and network business, as well as understanding of basic financial corporate literacy. Demonstrated success in the creation, development, and profitable roll-out of new processing products and acquirer and acceptance services. Understanding of the key non US market payment systems.Ability to lead cross functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business partners on key tactical programs.Strong commercial acumen and solid business judgment.Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.Results driven and flexible.Self motivated.Travel up to 50%.Domestic and international speaking experience. Spanish and Portuguese fluency a plus.Leadership, analytic, communication, and management skills, including:
- Support the implementation of Visa's strategy to expand its Acquirer Processing Managed Services Programs to support and enter in key markets, by utilizing analytics, alternative business model builds, and inter-departmental collaboration to ensure support of Visa brand and technology initiatives.
- Participate in select business opportunities in key markets focused on Visa's value propositions to Acquirers. This includes leading defined, and/or ad hoc teams comprised of in-country and regional Visa experts, as well as initiating consulting engagements and public domain data research.
- Support the implementation of approved processing strategies and the associated investment and revenue impacts.
- Manage staff responsible for new third party partnerships and Visa's direct processing entries in market, on a project ad-hoc basis.
- Provide senior management support to assist with key client, and signature-member business expansion.
- Oversee efforts of local staff reporting into the business unit, and ensure the delivery of services meets or exceeds specific standards developed
- Support the development of the global acquirer processing sales plans, marketing and pipeline activities and manage RFP response efforts under his/her program within the key target Markets.
- Work with Visa's Legal, Finance, Marketing, Risk, Strategy, and HR divisions when launching new programs/projects to advance the Visa acquirer processing capabilities in key markets as needed.
- Develop leads on new acquirer processing products and services within the key target market strategy, including creating or contributing to the business cases needed to secure budget funding to acquire future revenue streams through product or partnership arrangements.
- Experience working with internal and external executive management
- Building successful client and organization relationships.
- Executive presence.
- Innovation and integration skills.
- Executional excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.