Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
1) Responsible for the outgoing quality, safety and efficacy of all finished product, compliance with all applicable specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, FDA regulations (GMP's) and New Drug Applications.
2) Ensures budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met. Erroneous decisions will result in critical delay(s) in schedules and/or unit operations and may jeopardize overall business activities.
3) Improve product quality and cost and reduce customer complaints through a proactive program that includes interaction with internal and external suppliers. Utilize collected data from customers to enhance perceived product quality.
4) Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOP's, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
5) Propose and devise strategies from the data gathered to support the Manufacturing Operating System.
6) Responsible for resolving complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
7) Must execute judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
8) Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, division, and/or customers.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline is required. Master's Degree or MBA preferred
Ability to manage activities of departments through subordinate managers who exercise full supervision in terms of cost, methods, and employees.
Ability to interpret and analyze statistical data and financial reports, understand and resolve technical difficulties, interface with internal engineering/technical experts and external technical representatives, and manage multiple priorities in a manufacturing environment setting.
Intermediate software application skills required.
8 to 10 years of manufacturing experience required.
Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills are required.
Six Sigma certification and supervisory skills would be considered a plus.
Creative and self-motivated individual
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.