Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Evaluates and manages new strategic business opportunities, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures. Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Provides leadership in the planning, design, due diligence, and implementation of strategic business development objectives. Defines vision, strategies, and tactics for team.
- Leading a marketing team executing activities including a selection of lead generation, direct and digital marketing, CRM and database management
- Providing both thought leadership and team leadership around planning and execution of marketing activities and tactics that make use of advanced targeting practices, consideration of customer journeys, and contact strategies across the US and Canada
- Recommending new creative ways to reach Dell customers/prospects: either enhancing existing Marcom or reducing costs without impacting performance
- May include vendor engagement or management: providing direct leadership of significant, multi-million dollar vendor agreements, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of vendor engagement
- May include management of significant budgets
- May include use of advanced CRM systems and database management
- Preparing plans, strategies and business cases for leadership presentations
- Collaborating with segment and business product executives and leaders
- 10-15 years of marketing experience and expertise, preferably in CRM, lead generation, and/or digital / direct marketing
- Experience leading teams of high-performing and experienced team members
- Experience leading planning, forecasting, and measurement activities or functions
- Database marketing experience with multi-touch targeted communication strategies
- Demonstrated ability run the business while changing the business
- Experience presenting to executives on a regular basis
- Strong Project management skills
- Bachelor Degree required / Graduate degree in Business preferred but not required
- Prefer knowledge of, and experience with, Sales engagement and knowledge of sales processes preferred
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R00182