Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is recruiting a Director Medical Affairs/Clinical Innovation, Skincare to be located in Skillman, NJ, Paris, France or Maidenhead, England.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
- The Director Medical Affairs/Clinical Innovation, Skincare will provide medical oversight across the Baby/Beauty innovation portfolio globally. The portfolio primarily consists of cosmetics, medicinals, devices and personal care products.
- This is a broad role and one where he/she will have responsibility for developing strategies, policies and objectives for a large team of direct reports, and matrix associates in clinical operations, platforms, medical affairs, medical information, clinical research and local medical safety functions to achieve company goals and objectives.
- This role has responsibility for prioritization of innovation work and resources. It is essential that the Med-Clin leader has the capability and leadership skills to develop and orchestrate programs that provide patients/consumers and healthcare providers with meaningful products, helps the company drive growth, continually enhance quality and compliance and strengthen the capabilities and the culture of the organization.
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of cross-functional partners (eg. platforms, commercial organization, regulatory, safety, quality) to drive innovation, provide support for marketed products and manage issues.
- As a member of the Global Med-Clin leadership team provides medical and organizational leadership globally.
- This position requires a medical degree (or equivalent).
- Board certification in Dermatology is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of medical affairs and clinical research in industry, academia or as a clinician is required.
- Must have a broad understanding of GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be dynamic and have the ability to work in a matrix environment with cross functional teams.
- This position may require up to 20% annual travel (domestic and international).
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Maidenhead, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Île-de-France-ParisOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Clinical Research MDRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.