Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.Job Description
The Mobile POS Director is responsible for owning the end-to-end product lifecycle for the merchant mobile POS offerings, from concept through design, build, delivery, go-to-market and product success. Reporting to the Global Payment Acceptance Lead in product management, s/he will drive the vision & strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization.
- Lead, as the product owner, by defining the product vision, roadmap and delivery & impacts against your vision globally across multiple regions.
- Be the expertise in mobile POS solutions, trends and industry changes, as well as align with internal corporate strategy groups.
- Support other groups as the subject matter expert in card-present payments, EMV, P2PE, card terminals and POS integrations.
- Manage partner relationships that support the delivering of the product, to include developing & maintaining relationships, prioritization negotiations and guiding tactical meetings towards the overall goals.
- By working with sales, support and other internal teams, define near-term assessments as well as long-term strategic business opportunities and product solutions.
- Define user stories to clearly articulate product features that will inform product development, testing and operations that meet the acceptance criteria.
- Drive the product line commercialization activities with cross-functional groups to ensure documentation, pricing, training, sales materials, marketing content, demos and other collateral are available and effective.
- Be data driven in planning decisions as well as tracking post-production metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent fields required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software/technology product management, including product vision, requirements gathering, use case analysis, competitive analysis, value proposition definition, cost/benefit analysis and commercialization.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the payment industry, retail or in-person payment experience is highly recommended.
- An ability to translate product complexities into practical business solutions appropriate for clients, partners and internal teams.
- A demonstrated record of accomplishment of delivering products end-to-end for in-person solutions and services.
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams, with proven leadership success and a proactive sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with demonstrated intellectual rigor.
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible, with excellent presentation skills and strong oral & writing capabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.