The Director NRS II for Walmart is responsible for leading the Still Beverage business relationship with responsibility of ~$900MM in Retail Sales
They are responsible for understanding of customer's business needs, identifying and managing issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions while working with the Coca-Cola brand and commercial organization. Regular duties include:
- Management responsibility for Still Categories across Walmart and Neighborhood Market as well Analyst support while leading cross functional partners and System Bottlers to deliver the business plan.
- Number of direct reports 1
- Drives organizational alignment and commitment against Company vision, strategy and priorities
- Leads organizational change by creating a clear vision of the future business requirements
- Manage and/or drive customer relationship towards "Alliance" Level
- Expert competencies in influencing/negotiation, innovative business development, stewardship, building a 3 year strategic customer plan and delivering results
- Drives new category, product and package penetration; high level of collaboration with Bottling System
- Translate Knowledge of Consumer, Customer & Price Package Planning into Innovative Business Solutions through value propositions utilizing Collaborating for Value
- Expert understanding of our system economic and value chain model to deliver a favorable financial sales strategy
- Strong ability to utilize and lead cross functional partners to advance our position with Walmart
- Assists the Field leadership team to support the execution of make plan initiatives
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer and brand/commercial using information collected during the account discover process to ensure plan meets customer needs
- Participate in contract negotiations/re-negotiations with customer and Coca-Cola system in order to formalize the agreement.
- Manage associate. Provide direct reports with leadership, direction and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skill.
- Create and execute Annual Business Plan for specific customer in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience Experience Required:
- Minimum 7 years sales experience; 10 years preferred
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Effectively
- Establishing Collaborative Relationships
- Exerting Personal Influence
- Stewarding Value Created
- Project Management and Execution
- Strategic Planning
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.