Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director Net Revenue Management, are to:
Who you are
- Identify, develop and evaluate net revenue growth opportunities across Bayer brands, including within brand pricing, pack architecture, mix management, promotion and trade;
- Drive the current NRM initiatives to fruition to realize the $41M in NS and $35M in GP by 2020;
- Lead period pricing committee to ensure Bayer is capitalizing on market trends, and maintain deep understanding of relevant markets, channel and competitive dynamics, value drivers and consumer insights;
- Oversee and manage project teams to drive end-to-end NRM content development, by applying NRM methodologies, guiding iteration of analyses, identifying opportunities and developing actionable recommendations;
- Pressure-test solutions, build on analyses, challenge and improve assumptions and methodology and guide detailed analyses, modeling and sizing of opportunities;
- Secure and integrate resources across all functions in BCH to deliver the identified NRM initiatives;
- Communicate insights and recommendations to Bayer senior leaders and influence stakeholders across functions, facilitating decision making and resolving differences;
- Lead implementation of NRM initiatives, managing cross-functional teams to translate NRM initiatives into a concrete action plans and achievable solutions; work with Trade directors to integrate initiatives with in broader Bayer trade program;
- Develop and maintain expertise in NRM methodologies, processes, analyses and outputs and translate that to other members of the organization;
- Lead overall supervision of NRM program, including coordinating across functional teams, setting the future the direction of NRM programs and connecting NRM analytics and strategies to financial, brand and customer planning processes; link into Global NRM team to share best practices;
- Work closely with VP Advanced Analytics to develop pricing and other predictive analytic tools.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree;
- A minimum of ten years of experience in a commercial leadership role (e.g. sales strategy or brand marketing);
- Management experience in a complex organization, with a proven track record of positive results;
- Strong financial acumen;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and influence field and sales organizations;
- Good business judgment and working knowledge of relevant analytical tools;
- Comfortable with data, analytics and modeling and can guide teams through analysis, pressure test and push insights to actionable recommendations;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Able to communicate data-driven messages in concise and effective way to influence stakeholders and facilitate decision making;
- Leadership skills and the ability to navigate at the C-suite level;
- Demonstrated ability to implement and deliver on business plans;
- An entrepreneurial, "can-do" spirit.
- Experience in pricing and NRM;
- Quantitative marketing and consumer goods experience;
- Direct experience in NRM or related programs.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.