Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
The Director will be a member of Visa's North America Client Delivery team, which is responsible for go-to-market planning and execution of new products to clients and managing training, education and sales enablement to client relationship managers. The Director will support and work closely with Client Delivery Leads, as well as key cross functional stakeholders to include product managers, client relationship
managers, marketing & communications functions to develop and implement a cohesive, integrated go-to-market plan aimed at delivering a consistent and seem-less experience for our clients and client managers. The position is based in either Foster City or San Francisco, California, and reports to the Vice President, Head of North America Client Delivery
- Test and refine product-market fit to include product positioning and client/market segmentation
- Establish product adoption targets and prioritization by client/market segments
- Develop, track and manage product sales pipeline process
- Serve as internal client facing subject matter expert on covered product(s) as well as related business and operational processes
- Support product launch execution to include client manager training, sales collateral development, product presentations, messaging and general Q&A
- Support client managers on client presentations and product evangelism on selected basis
- Support and facilitate timely client contract and pricing negotiations and execution
- Lead cross functional project management office (PMO) to troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate and manage client communications for new product launches and major feature enhancements. Oversee client sales collateral development to include product briefings, product training, FAQs, talking points.
- Foster productive relationships at all levels within the team and across project teams
- Minimal travel required
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience required. MBA is a plus.
- Product management, development or marketing; management consulting, or business operations equivalent experience (7+ years)
- Payments experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage high complexity, effectively manage time and prioritize workload
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/time frames
- Strategic thinker with superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and synthesize data
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.