The Director of the Northeast Retirement Security Education Team is responsible for leading a regional team of 39 + Retirement Counselors. This team provides on-site retirement counseling and education to our clients’ employees. The team is accountable for delivering our participant engagement and retirement security education strategies. The successful candidate must be a proven leader with extensive knowledge of the retirement marketplace.
- Lead the Northeast Retirement Counselor team engaging individuals and assisting them to take action toward retirement preparedness.
- Support the Key Account regional business goals and client persistency.
- Meet regularly with clients and internal business partners to execute on client strategies while evaluating both client and participant needs.
- Manage the team to achieve results through strong talent development, performance management and setting clear performance objectives.
- Identify regional and competitive trends to influence future regional direction on participant communication and education programs.
- Continuously look for ways to streamline processes and share best practices across the team.
- Represent Prudential Retirement at select client and intermediary meetings to showcase the value of the dedicated retirement counseling offering.
- Present the benefits and competitive differentiation of the dedicated retirement counselors.
- Manage all compliance aspects of the team in conjunction with FINRA, SEC, DOL, State Insurance regulations and enterprise risk/compliance guidelines.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.