Director, NRS - Customer - Stater Bros
Leads Stater Bros. strategic headquarter call point for DSD category sales on behalf of CCR and the Coca-Cola System. Provides subject matter expertise and partnership for DSD category sales for Stater Bros. within the National Retail Sales organization. Partners with Stater Bros. and Warehouse Juice team to identify strategic, mutually beneficial short-term and long-term growth opportunities for Stater Bros. and the Coca-Cola system. Manages and Leads (1) one Field AE to manage execution and sell in of both national and regional opportunities.
• Acts as primary Coca-Cola customer contact at the headquarter-level for collaboration and influence with Stater Bros. to grow DSD beverage categories and Powerade as a Warehouse brand.
• Interfaces with Stater Bros. with a general management approach, bringing strategic value opportunities to the customer that span the capabilities of The Coca-Cola Company (inclusive of Commercial Leadership, Supply Chain, Field Execution, etc.).
• Leads annual plan achievement through building and executing strategies with Stater Bros. that are aligned with the customer and with Coca-Cola's Commercial Strategy. Leads Field Leadership to ensure effective execution of Stater Bros. strategies.
• Acts as a quarterback for a cross functional team (8) to deliver overall goals and objectives.
• Acts as internal National Retail Sales customer expert on DSD sales and Powerade Warehouse sales for Stater Bros. and bottler system-wide communication. Provides input based on customer strategies/insights to inform future Commercial Strategy for year over year growth.
Minimum Required: BS/BA
Preferred Level: MS/MA/MBA
3-5 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience
1-3 year cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Commercial Leadership, Product Supply, Region Sales)
5+ years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience (including people leadership)
3+ years cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Commercial Leadership, Product Supply, Region Sales)
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.