American Express Global Business Travel is dedicated to helping its clients realize the greatest possible value from their investment in travel through increased cost savings, outstanding customer service and greater spend control. For small businesses, medium-sized enterprises and multinational corporations, American Express Global Business Travel provides a combination of industry-leading booking technology, travel management consulting expertise, strategic sourcing and supplier negotiation support and customer service available around the world, around the clock, online and offline.
With over 150 years of innovation behind us, our future could not look more promising. We're growing faster than ever and introducing new solutions, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Their success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world's largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Job Description
The Director, National Accounts is an innovative leader at Global Business Travel , responsible for leading a team of Middle Market Client Managers in driving incremental revenue within a portfolio of diverse client relationships. The primary focus of the Director is to lead, develop and retain a highly-focused, motivated team of direct reports, while providing strategic leadership to drive incremental revenue and ensure profitability across a diverse group of clients.
In order to drive innovative, revenue-focused solutions, the National Accounts Director will be responsible for:
- Developing a motivated, highly focused, inspired, and engaged team with high will to win and outstanding consultative sales skills. The National Accounts Director creates a culture to motivate, empower and retain talent, encouraging, developing, and coaching the team in order to achieve positive employee engagement results.
- Directing the execution of sales strategies to drive incremental revenue through a combination of increased transactions, advisory consulting and meetings management.
- Researching the marketplace and competitor products and services to highlight the value that distinguishes AXP products, and specifically leverages MI, benchmarking, and technology as critical value drivers.
- Drive strategies designed to increase revenue and drive customer behavior at a scalable level. Work with leaders to implement new and create ways to grow the business.
- Possessing an in-depth understanding of key business drivers, organizational culture and the competitive position of the portfolio, understanding broad issues and the competitive landscape when driving sales strategies.
- Communicating and leading the overall client strategy, providing clarity and focus for the team, securing team buy-in and support for strategic plans and new ideas early on, and continually measuring performance against targets. Translates their in-depth understanding of the industry and market conditions into effective tactics that drive growth and client/team engagement.
- Building, maintaining, and expanding relationships with internal business partners across the B2B organization, leveraging key partnerships within Client Services and Consulting to drive growth and the implementation of innovative, value-add account solutions.
- Leading business planning, C-Level executive reviews, quarterly and annual reviews, pricing strategies, and business negotiations on rebids for strategic accounts.
- Developing client innovation forums, and supports agenda ideas and content, guest speakers, panelists, and facilitators specific to driving premium revenue.
United States>New York>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .