Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 318-bed Graduate Medical teaching hospital and a designated Trauma Center Level II Provisional Status healthcare facility in the heart of Kissimmee. Dedicated to bringing the latest medical advancements to the community, the hospital continues to expand its services to offer a one-stop high quality option to the residents of Osceola, South Orange and Polk counties. Osceola Regional has been recognized by the American Heart & Stroke Association, the Orlando Business Journal as a 2015 Top Hospital and the 2015 Leapfrog's Top Urban Hospital. Description:
The Director Case Management will oversee the functions of the Case Management Department including, but not limited to, monitoring the work of individual Case Managers to assure that the following functions of the role are completed: Utilization Review for medical necessity of admission and concurrent stay, Social Services Intervention, Discharge Planning, Resource Management, Concurrent Analysis, Delay in Services and Quality Concerns.
The Director of Case Management will also be responsible for the appeal process regarding denials of hospitalization.
The analysis of data and reporting of monthly statistics and tracking logs is also a responsibility of this director. Experience
Four to five years previous Case Management experience; two years were in a management role. Must possess current Florida State RN licensure. Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to prioritized work assignments, multi-task and manage time efficiently. Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in basic PC skills; excel, Microsoft office.
- Strong knowledge of governmental and private organization and community resources.
- Organizational, verbal, interpersonal, customer relations, mathematical, analytical, grammar/spelling, read/comprehend written instructions, follow verbal instructions, computer, clerical.
Completion of RN Diploma program or related health care program from accredited program, college or university
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom