Company Description About
Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -
making sure that Visa is the
best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our
global vision and the common
that unites the entire Visa team. As a
global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do.
CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the
e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling
over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around
the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the
world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global
economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup,
celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have
a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa
offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is
fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on
delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over
the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The Consumer Credit Products team is responsible for developing and enhancing the performance of consumer centric solutions that drive card issuance, activation and usage across channels.
The team operates cross functionally (i.e.Digital, Business Development, Marketing, Risk, Performance Solution, Merchant, and Finance Teams) to deliver best in class value product constructs and portfolio optimization.
The Director of Consumer Credit is a unique position as he/she will lead the next generation of portfolio management activities and the co-creation of new Credit products that attend to the current and emerging payment needs for Issuers, Merchants and Consumers. Responsibilities:
Key to the role will be the ability to carry complex data analysis, think strategically, formulate and problem solve, articulate and manage project plans, and take risks. Portfolio Management
: Carry performance-driven analysis to recognize opportunities at market/issuer level to enhance products' lifecycle (i.e. issuance, activation, utilization, upsell, and retention). Establish actionable plans to increase products' penetration across consumers segments and issuers' portfolio. Engage with issuers in product ideation, co-creations. Define, document and share best practices; both internally and externally, that supports market needs with actionable and relevant insights Business Optimization:
Define strategies and lead execution of revenue generating / improvement opportunities (internal and external). This includes sizing and prioritizing activities with a clear understanding of the credit card business model, market dynamics, competitive environment, and Visa capabilities. Product Development:
Draw well-integrated segment centric product constructs comprising applicable features, functionalities and benefits. Formulate product performance considerations, assess competitive positioning, and stablish pricing. Identify trends that will drive progression of features, benefits, and product life cycle. Integrate marketing initiatives, emerging payments, features and benefits delivery, and educational materials into the go to market strategy. Customer Experience:
advocate for consumers in every of the products' touch points including features, benefits, and service delivery. Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years' experience, with proven track record, in credit card portfolio/product lifecycle management and Business optimization. Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends; international market knowledge/experience a plus.
- Proven experience defining strategies and executing in credit card portfolio revenue generating / improvement initiative.
- Proven experience in data analytics, with the ability to process and summarize large amounts of data into strategic insights.
- Proven track record of delivering success and meaningful market differentiated Card value propositions while operating within a cross functional team environment.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions, manage uncertainty, and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Ability to lead and influence decisions of others, including senior management.
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus.
- Verbal and written communications skills: English and Spanish. Portuguese a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, story-telling, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 25% of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.