Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Manages creative output, from concept to production through delivery, for Fannie Mae. Responsible for delivering both enterprise wide campaigns, and managing the creative resources needed to deliver on creative campaigns and marketing asset creation for the business units (our internal clients). Reports to the VP of Communications and Marketing Strategy, and is the head of our internal creative agency. Manages a team of in house creative professionals and an ecosystem of external agencies and freelance talent, to meet project goals and internal client needs. Balances the success of a creative vision for the company, with requests, budgets, workflow, resource allocation, capacity planning and execution to deadlines.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Establish, align, and maintain a creative support strategy for the company.
- Deliver outstanding, innovative and on brief creative output in support of marketing and communications campaigns, on brand, on time and on budget, assuring services are in compliance with professional, company policy standards and brand execution requirements.
- Coach, develop, direct and manage the creative services team. Manage future capacity and talent needs based on the enterprise strategy, internal client needs and industry trends.
- Direct the design and production of content and creative assets including advertising, print, video, collateral, presentations and original content.
- Manage the intake of design and project briefs and balance capacity between internal and external resources, delivering the best quality and value for the company. Establish and align service level agreements and standard delivery times based on talent and capacity.
- Working with Enterprise Communications, select and deploy an appropriate Creative Project Management software solution, to automate production workflows, capacity planning, approvals and revisions, status dashboard and reporting.
- Deliver and manage the brand visual guidelines and ensure consistent application across all content and communications. Update, expand, and refine as necessary to drive continual improvement in branding.
- Collaborate with enterprise communications, and the business unit marketing teams to understand the needs, intent, and direction of creative campaigns.
- Manage major agency relationships to optimize the best creative outcomes while ensuring greatest value for the organization. And effectively direct and manage external copywriters, graphic designers to supplement internal capacity.
- Research and analyze industry trends and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and creative techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 years of related experience
- Strategic thinker and leader who can engage, enroll, and align others behind their strategies.
- A master Creative with the ability to ideate and direct breakthrough and differentiating campaigns and communications that drive engagement and build brand equity.
- Strong business person who thinks about issues from a business perspective and leverages skills to complement his/her functional depth.
- Comfortable and experienced at engaging with all levels of the organization, including executives.
- An excellent communicator who balances listening with strong, persuasive and clearly articulated points of view. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented; able to work in a multi-task environment, managing multiple priorities while delivering results.
- High energy, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, client centric environment with a passion for the business and exceeding expectations.
- Resolves conflicts and facilitates change in a productive manner.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.