We are Farmers!
This role will oversee the strategic development and oversight of customer communications, and will work closely with senior peers to partner on a variety of initiatives. This position will establish and maintain the brand voice across all materials and will ensure consistent and timely delivery on deliverables for all lines of business.
Essential Job Functions
Education Experience Requirements
- Serve as the communication representative and strategic business partner in all product, pricing, and underwriting discussions for all lines of business, and ensures a consistent brand voice across all materials.
- Implement and manage the governance of communications materials across business units, including developing and overseeing an intake system to ensure the need for and timely delivery of all materials
- Deliver effective and timely customer communications materials and product collateral to Distribution and Service Operations employees, including writing and editing materials.
- Develop measurements and analytics of effective use of materials, and use this to determine ROI as well as future needs; streamline communications from all lines of business to distribution and service operations employees.
- Ensure consistency of message and strategic context for all communications.
Special Skill Requirement
- 8+ years’ experience in Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage across different work styles
- Knowledge of the insurance industry (preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, and ability to communicate with both internal and external customers or stakeholders
Physical Environment An Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us: