We are Farmers!
At Farmers, we know what makes a workplace great -- hiring smart, proactive folks who are passionate about making a real difference in a customer’s life. Sound like you?
We’re looking for an out-of-the-ordinary Marketing and Communications professional to oversee the strategic development and oversight of enterprise marketing and customer communications initiatives. This position will work closely with senior peers to establish and maintain the brand voice across all materials for multiple lines of business.
Essential Job Functions
Here are the core areas of expertise you’d bring -- and use on a daily basis:
- Serving as the strategic marketing and communications business partner to all lines of business, while ensuring a consistent brand voice across all materials.
- Implementing and managing the governance of communications materials across business units
- Writing, editing and delivering effective and timely customer communications materials and collateral
- Developing measurements and analytics of effective use of materials, and use this to determine ROI as well as future needs
- Ensure consistency of message and strategic context for all communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism preferred
Special Skill Requirement
- 8+ years’ experience in Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage across different work styles
- Knowledge of the insurance industry (preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, and ability to communicate with both internal and external customers or stakeholders
Physical Environment An Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us: