Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of the Microsoft cloud solutions and services. To help drive this effort, Microsoft is investing in the creation of Customer Success (CS) team that will play a key role in helping Microsoft customers achieve this digital transformation through successful adoption of Microsoft Cloud solutions.
The Customer Success team will secure intent to use with key Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers, drive consumption governance to reduce blockers, accelerate usage and help customers realize business value from their investments.
We are looking for a Director, Customer Success Strategy – Azure Applications to lead our consumption of Azure Application PaaS Services. As a part of the corporate headquarters team, this role will be accountable for the following outcomes:
• Exceed consumption targets for Azure Application Services
• Develop the current state customer journey maps for Azure Application Services in close partnerships with customers and partners. Document current state and envision the future/ideal state for enterprise business customers.
• Assess and syndicate gaps between current and future state across product functionalities, processes, programs, and offerings. Propose innovative and cost-effective resolutions to address such gaps
• Syndicate findings and actions to be taken with Marketing, Field, Engineering, Partners and Services stakeholders. Work with Business Architects and key stakeholders to Influence cross-organizational investments aimed at closing the gaps assessed.
• Develop detailed field guidance based on sound data analysis – and ensure the guidance is effectively landed in use with the field. Ensure feedback is received from the field and modifications made.
• Develop a measurable approach on which we can evolve the Azure Application Services Customer Journey, and demonstrates current performance against expectation.
• Develop a framework for rapid testing of hypothesis to be executed in both enterprise and SMC segments via field resources, inside sales, partners or services.
• Represent the Azure Application Services Customer Success HQ team in field consumption ROBs
• Drive CSA-Azure Applications communities to scale WW quality and execution
• This position requires some travel 30%
• The ideal candidate must be dynamic, passionate, self-motivated, confident individual, able to work in a matrix organization and in dealing with ambiguity. He or she will achieve results through influence across multiple organizations and deliver complex cross-group programs to improve process, operations, and business outcomes. As part of the corporate headquarters team, the Director, Customer Success Strategy – Azure Application Services will regularly interact across Leadership within the Areas, Customer Success (e.g. Customer Success, Business Management, …) and other organizations (e.g. BG, ENG, Partners, STU and ATU) in support of Customer Success.
• 10+ years of professional experience in sales or consulting in the enterprise segment
• Proven track record of influencing other organizations and in working directly with customers and field needs to drive impact program.
• Deep background in Azure Application Services
• Deep understanding of consumption models, familiar with related processes and customer requirements, field roles and challenges.
• Demonstrated track record of effective communication with business and technical leaders at all levels within Business Groups, Sales, Services and Partner organizations
• Ability to create effective relationships, listen, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
• Ability to work through ambiguous situations with can-do attitude and proactively determine creative solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience required, Master's Degree/MBA preferred.
If you find this opportunity to be compelling and can demonstrate your ability to excel as the Director, Customer Success Strategy – Azure Application Services at Microsoft, we would like to explore the possibilities with you as soon as possible.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.