Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Aramark Healthcare is seeking qualified candidates for Director of Environmental Services for our operation, located in Grapevine, TX
Reporting to the District Manager or General Manager, the Director plans, administers and directs all unit activities related to environmental services, including Aramark Healthcare and client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies and client. The Environmental Services Manager leads the environmental services department, establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations and completing EVS quality assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal environmental services and drive patient satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate infection prevention, safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
- Interact with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization, including conducting rounding.
- Provide overall direction and manages performance for all front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Develop operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances.
- Ensures consistent application and regular use of all ISIS Pro modules to properly manage the operation.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- HCAPHS track record of success.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Proven successful people management experience within a professional environment as demonstrated through the exceeding of team and client goals and objectives and through specific team member development.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills within all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of pertinent regulatory agencies and the policies, codes, standards, and regulations that applies to the clinical equipment in their area.
- Knowledge of infection control techniques - Must have detailed organization and prioritizing skills with the ability to train, teach, demonstrate and follow-up on all assignments, when necessary.
- Proven track record in interpreting and following technical instructions and completing assignments in a timely manner demonstrating a sense of urgency
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.