Under general direction from the Vice President of Finance implements and monitors the division's financial control policies and procedures; Directs all financial operations for the division including budgeting accounting financial statement preparation cash management etc.
- Manages monthly closing process to ensure financial statements are completed accurately on time and that they comply with Corporate timelines GAAP guidelines and SOX requirements.
- Completes various financial analysis in order to maximize leverage.
- Responsible for appraising operating results in terms of cost budget standard operating procedures trends and increased profit possibilities.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly account analyses that substantiate balance sheet accounts.
- Generates ad hoc analysis as needed by Management.
- Identify and manage depreciable assets and associated schedules.
- Completes all tax reporting while ensuring the company is in compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable and Credit Accounts functions and processes.
- Coordinate monthly forecast meetings and maintain project benchmarks.
- Responsible for monthly estimates and annual plan submissions to Corporate.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Requires a minimum of eight (8) years progressively responsible related experience including at least two (2) years experience at a director level.' '
- Knowledge and skilled in various financial management areas such as accounting principles and financial statement analysis
- Understanding of ABC policies philosophy goals and objectives in order to affect financial oversight in protecting the company's assets.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Accounting Applications
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.