Prudential Asset Resources (PAR) is a subsidiary of PGIM Real Estate Finance and one of the largest commercial and multifamily mortgage servicing firms in the nation. Assets under management include Fannie Mae, FHA, insurance company general account, and securitized loans. PAR is rated as a Primary, Master, and Special Servicer. PGIM Real Estate Finance is a diversified mortgage lender with a 125-year commitment to the commercial real estate market.
The PAR Investment Operations division is looking for a highly organized Director of Finance with strong analytical, consultative and collaborative skills to join a motivated, energetic and resourceful team.
Responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
•Overall accountability for the Finance functions including analyzing financial data, creating forecasts, managing budgets, developing financial models that assist the company in both tactical and strategic planning and investment initiatives, and driving fact-based decision making.
•Prepare and manage the quarterly MSR valuation of the 3rd party serviced mortgage loans, including the quarterly attribution analysis and approved final valuations by legal entity and product type. Validate assumptions, inputs, outputs, and perform sensitivity analysis on the valuation. Reconcile all inputs back to the source servicing system.
•Develop analytical methodologies for evaluating, quantifying and forecasting business unit assets, revenues, and expenses based on business drivers and ability to explain the impact of strategies or changes in the business environment. This requires an in depth knowledge of the various capital sources and business areas and their strategies.
•Produce and disseminate timely financial information to senior management and other business partners. Ensure there is accuracy and integrity behind work performed.
•Work closely with the treasury department and provide information necessary to evaluate investments, bank strategies, debt structures and other financial activities.
•Oversight of the treasury department including managing banking and debt agreements, covenant calculation and compliance.
•Monitor certain fund balances at various institutions and ensure controls are in place and compliance standards are met. Incumbent is responsible for escalating any breaches in a timely manner.
•Build strong internal and external networks with industry professionals.
•Manage and develop staff by providing guidance, training, and motivation. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, writing and delivering performance reviews, providing regular and ongoing feedback, and counseling employee performance as needed.
•Participate or take lead role in special projects and perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting or a combination of any of these discipline required
- MBA, CFA, CPA or equivalent professional certification or qualification strongly preferred.
- 5 plus years of diverse financial management experience in finance, treasury, budgeting, financial analysis, valuation and modeling, risks and controls and experience in process improvements.
- Real Estate, Mortgage or Financial services industry experience strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable in current and future policies, trends and information that could possibly affect the company and industry.
- Good understanding of accounting concepts and financial statements required.
- Experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Experience working with treasury, departments, preparing analysis, covenant compliance calculations and working with debt and banking agreements.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a high volume/fast paced environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Process development and documentation skills, to support control environment.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and presentation software.
- Strong written and verbal communications and coaching skills including the ability to effectively relate to and deliver presentations to all levels of the organization.
- Track record of strong people leadership and talent development.
- Ability to foster a culture of trust and strong work ethics and encourage vocal and candid discussions and feedback.
- Confident, open, and collaborative leader who can advise/challenge appropriately and build strong effective relationships across all levels of the organization and among the various business partners within Prudential. Someone who leads by example.
- Has good judgment and the ability to apply broad background and experiences to new situation, implement change and accountability mechanisms.
- A 'hands on' individual who is able to prioritize, multi-task, work to tight deadlines, display a sense of urgency, as well as be detail orientated but also understand the overall vision and strategy of the company.
- A creative thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills is essential.
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.