Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Markets the organization's products/services through indirect channels such as Value Added Reseller (VAR), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Distributors, Dealers, Alliances, Partners or Retail Formulates and drives channel marketing strategies and channel sales promotion campaigns.Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the process and strategy to execute a highly successful Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Partner Marketing plan
- Partner with SP Sales, SP Solutions, Business Units and Global and Regional Marketing teams to build marketing strategies for targeted partner segments
- Manage a team of Partner Marketing Managers in each region and contribute to their individual successes
- Act as the primary liaison between SP sales, SP solutions and global partner marketing. Work closely with marketing, sales, and other organizations to ensure lead and pipeline acceleration goals are achieved
- Develop and implement methods to monitor, track and report on partner activity results. Report on results to marketing and sales leadership
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Markets the organization's products/services through Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Partner channel
- Manages and fully responsible for the quarterly marketing plan and planning roadmap for Global Alliances/CSP Marketing, and leads the planning and coordination effort, soliciting input and engaging in proactive planning with the regional marketing teams
- Develops go-to-market communications strategy and tactics for global CSP partner marketing team, aligned with global guidance
- Creates strategies and programs that drive increased revenue and market share for CSP partners
- Responsible for planning, research, and marketing strategy development
- Leads the creative development of communication plans, content and collateral
- Coordinates with corporate marketing teams to direct the collection and analysis of market, customer and competitive research into the opportunity for CSP partner services
- Incorporates corporate strategy and brand into CSP marketing planning and campaigns
- Works with Online Team / Marcom, Marketing Operations, Planning and Procurement to develop and execute programs and drive market awareness and partner engagement
- Participates with other senior managers to establish Global Alliances, CSP marketing strategy and objectives
- Manages activities of a significant geography (global responsibility with regional marketing teams as direct reports) in planning, developing and implementing programs, and manages the coordination between global and regional marketing and sales teams for any CSP marketing-related decisions
- Makes final decisions on administrative, operational or personnel matters for direct reports and collaborates with Global Alliances Marketing Leadership to ensure alignment on all operations, personnel and administrative actions
- Regularly interacts with Dell EMC executives and/or major customers/partner executives
- Consistently delivers presentations of core messages at Global Alliances and CSP internal and external events and seminars
- Participates in developing Global Alliances and CSP strategy policies related to selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to meet Global Alliances and CSP objectives
- Responsible for the selection/hiring, training, growth of all direct reports
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R18867
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.