Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday is actively looking for an outstanding, outbound oriented Product Marketing Director with the experience, creativity, and drive to help revolutionize the Enterprise Business Applications marketplace. Workday's innovative technology has disrupted a stagnant industry by putting customers at the center of everything we do, with an unflinching focus on their success. We have our eyes set on challenging the industry titans of ERP software, and are looking for an outstanding professional to be the senior product marketing director for our market-leading HCM applications. This is a key leadership role in the company, communicating the overall value to executive buyers who are evaluating Workday.
For this role, experience with HCM applications is required. The ideal candidate possesses strong team leadership skills, and knows how to build trust with sales, product strategy and development, as well as other marketing professionals. You must be able to understand sophisticated technologies and translate these into concrete business benefits that resonate with HR and technology buyers. Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and visual - are a must. Samples of work will be requested and presentation skills will be tested with an in-person opportunity. About the Role:
- Lead, develop, and grow a high-performance HCM product marketing team
- Conduct thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate Workday's differentiators
- In close collaboration with peers in the corporate marketing team, develop product collateral, including white papers, website content, data sheets and presentations to support Workday's outbound communication, demand generation, and sales efforts
- Plan and orchestrate detailed cross-organizational product launch plans
- Collaborate with product strategy leaders to package, price, and position new and innovative applications
- Support sales & presales with focused training and sales artifacts (battlecards, FAQs, positioning guides, objection handling)
- Support Workday's marketing efforts to design and execute on marketing campaigns, including: website strategy and online advertising; trade show and conference speaking; industry briefs and primers; online and offline seminar development
- Deep knowledge and background of the HCM market space including core HR, compensation, benefits, performance management, succession, recruiting, learning, and workforce planning
- Dedicated team leader, passionate about building supportive environments to elicit high performance from direct reports
- Experience crafting winning go-to-market strategies. Define objectives, develop messaging, create plans for various segments, and develop metrics for measuring success
- Strong project management skills. Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Skilled at working across functions and gaining alignment across teams
- Must love to work in a collaborative, fast moving environment. Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related product marketing experience, with a proven track record successfully marketing SaaS applications
- Bachelor's degree
*LI-DP About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.