Director of Human Resources
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - The Director of Human Resources plans, implements and directs the Human Resources functions of the Shared Service Center, as determined by the Regional HR Director. The Director of Human Resources serves as the primary resource for all aspects of human resources management including: regulatory compliance, employee relations, salary and wage administration, benefit administration, recruitment, employee development, and workers' compensation.
OPERATIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Oversee the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures designed to effectively support organizational strategy and ensure regulatory compliance
• Provide employee relations guidance to management staff (disciplinary actions, employment termination, employee grievances, performance improvement plans, etc.)
• Manage an effective recruitment and employment program
• Oversee recruitment advertising, applicant selection, pre-employment/post-offer screening processes, etc.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements in all aspects of recruitment and employment
• Ensure compliance with Fair Labor Standards in administration of all compensation and pay practices.
• Oversee effective workers compensation case management through on-going communication with Third Party Administrator case management staff
• Oversee Human Resources Systems and ad hoc report writing functions
• Conduct and arrange management training seminars to ensure that management team is abreast of policies and procedures as well as other legal and regulatory compliance issues
• Administer employee benefit program in conjunction with corporate office and third party administrators
• Oversee payroll/HR processing, including review of all Personnel Action Requests (PARs) for accuracy and compliance with organizational policy
• Support all compliance and ethics programs of the company and facilities
• Actively participate in FTE, payroll and expense management processes
• Perform staff reviews and prepare performance documents for direct reports
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
• At least 3 years experience as a Human Resources Manager or Director required.
• Experience in healthcare provider finance operations or similar service environments strongly preferred.
• Experience prioritizing and juggling multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
• Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred
• Articulates first-hand knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems, pertaining to Human Resources.