As a member of the leadership team, the Director is responsible for effective management and driving results, leading the implementation/onboarding for new clients and other product/servicing changes for existing clients. The Director is responsible to create and implement detailed client implementation/onboarding strategy/roadmap while ensuring quality and meeting critical timeline. The Director will also provide day to day operational direction to their organization driving talent and performance.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to performance manage, mentor and coach their organization driving positive client experience while meeting operational metrics/business results
- Ensures coverage and controls workflow in order to meet critical business objectives in areas including volume of projects/client starts, start timing/cycle time, productivity, and quality
- Effective project management, backlog management, ensuring meeting forecast and plan
- Work directly with clients to manage relationship, mitigate risk and drive loyalty
- Effectively partner with various global organizations involved in the implementation and servicing of clients
- Resolves escalations that cannot be handled at lower levels of the organization
- Communicates strategic goals; sets and communicates team goals
- Continuously reviews team performance to ensure ability to implement multiple projects simultaneously, understand and identify the client needs; identifies and appropriately addresses opportunities for improvement through effective performance management and feedback
- Effectively Hires and on-boards the best talent to meet dynamic business environment
- Prepares reports to review and uses data to assist with making strategic decisions to improve and grow the organization
- This is a global role and will require work hour and travel flexibility working with clients and internal teams across the globe
- Serves as back-up to other client servicing leadership roles and to VP
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in a client service, client operation or implementation environment, with at least 5 years of direct leadership or managerial experience.
United States>Vermont>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .