Since 1918, it has been TIAA’s mission to serve, our ability to perform and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization. We’re dedicated to serving the financial needs of those in the academic, medical, cultural, governmental and research fields, and committed to helping make lifetime financial well-being possible for them.
By building a culture that allows all employees to contribute their unique talents and skills, we’re able to provide our customers with fresh ideas and distinct perspectives to help them achieve their goals. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is one of our greatest strengths and a key measure of our success*.
Director of Implementations Conversion Analyst
(Director, Data Leads)
Location: Denver, CO; Charlotte, NC; Potential AWS
TIAA is seeking a Director of Implementations Conversion Analyst in Charlotte, NC, Denver, CO or potentially AWS.
The Director of Implementations Conversions is the leader of Conversion Analyst (Data Leads). The Director ensures implementation data needs are met, coordinates with internal partners and external clients. Responsible for the training and development of team members. The Data Lead team performs critical setup functions in a consultative manner with our clients. This team is continually striving to provide a better experience to our clients and participates in a continuous cycle of process improvement. The manager of this team will have the opportunity to participate in process initiatives as well as to have input into the strategic direction of the team to provide excellent client outcomes. The successful incumbent will have a passion for delivering excellence and to creating and maintaining documented, measurable and repeatable processes.
The incumbent is responsible includes but is not limited to:
1 – Coaching, mentoring, team management
2 - Interacting with leadership team to create and manage processes that will deliver excellent client outcomes
3 – Participating in strategic planning process for Data Lead team
4 - Projects that will make a difference for our team and our clients
5 - Client consultation to identify and resolve complex issues serves as SME mentor to team on complex implementations
• Series 6 and 26 required and must pass within 90 days of hire.
• 7+ years of industry experience, 4 years implementation work in a similar setting required.
• People leadership experience required.
• Strong implementations and/or project management organizational skills required as well as the understanding of end to end plan management process.
• Expert level of financial product knowledge within the defined contribution and defined benefit space.
• Strong TIAA product knowledge strongly preferred TIAA CREF internal systems knowledge preferred.
• Project and change management experience strongly preferred.
• Series 6 and 26 at the time of application.
• Expert level Client management and previous experience with client management.
• Previous people leadership experience with the ability to manage exempt team meetings and also work with cross functional teams as well as internal and external partners.
• Exposure with senior leadership providing regular updates.
• People Leadership Experience preferred
• Change management experience
• Continuous Improvement skills
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
*©2016 Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA), 730 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017 C23921
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.