Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
You are an experienced communicator and spokesperson, who excels in turning ad hoc issues into opportunities by using intellectual horsepower and strategic agility aligned with the vision and strategy of StubHub.
- You are responsible for reputation management by building and managing relations with key journalists, policy makers and other key stakeholders.
- Develop the strategy for and lead the team in execution of StubHub’s consumer, general business and technology stories such as business initiatives, product launches and enhancements.
- Ensure PR strategy is aligned with business initiatives and coordinated closely with marketing, partnerships and product teams, acting as a bridge to collaborate with teams across these functions on media strategy, events, social media initiatives and more.
- Increase impact and ROI of PR by translating PR strategy into brand activation campaigns with measurable goals.
- Responsible for press releases, Q&As, messaging, coordinating brand/programming activities including presentation and media events.
- Identify relevant industry events and conferences to increase visibility, and identify appropriate speaking opportunities to define the company's leadership in this area.
- Liaise with the larger eBay Inc communications team to ensure alignment in corporate positioning, joint activities and representation where applicable
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.